Otticanet - Import duties

42 of 55 Otticanet reviews

I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery.But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I received a bill from Fedex.

I asked Otticanet to pay for it, they assured me they would reimburse me if I paid the invoice and sent them the a copy. I told them no, that I would not pay it. They said "Then there is nothing I can do. I give you my word that I will reimburse you." So I paid it, and I sent them the invoice.

They never reimbursed me.And I never heard from Otticanet again, even after emailing them several times.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sunglasses
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #631572 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Otticanet? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 55 Otticanet reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 14, 2015 #995090

I wish I read this my sunglass is in custom and there is a delay. I called fedex they said some document were missing. Most probably, that import duties were not included too so I will get the bill per your comment. However, there is still hope since it is waiting in custom but I hate this site already!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.