1.3K views

I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery.But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I received a bill from Fedex.

I asked Otticanet to pay for it, they assured me they would reimburse me if I paid the invoice and sent them the a copy. I told them no, that I would not pay it. They said "Then there is nothing I can do. I give you my word that I will reimburse you." So I paid it, and I sent them the invoice.

They never reimbursed me.And I never heard from Otticanet again, even after emailing them several times.

wanganui wrote the review because of poor customer service at Otticanet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $31 and wants Otticanet to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Otticanet sunglasses for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Otticanet?

Comments

I wish I read this my sunglass is in custom and there is a delay.I called fedex they said some document were missing.

Most probably, that import duties were not included too so I will get the bill per your comment.However, there is still hope since it is waiting in custom but I hate this site already!