I ordered Maui Jim sunglasses, with free delivery.But the company did not disclose that import duties were not included, and a week after I got the glasses, I received a bill from Fedex.
I asked Otticanet to pay for it, they assured me they would reimburse me if I paid the invoice and sent them the a copy. I told them no, that I would not pay it. They said "Then there is nothing I can do. I give you my word that I will reimburse you." So I paid it, and I sent them the invoice.
They never reimbursed me.And I never heard from Otticanet again, even after emailing them several times.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I ordered three Nasty Woman mugs. I also got the email saying they were back ordered. No big deal. When I finally received them, two were fine, one came broken...."
- "The Tribulation of a psychopatic, narcissist ***-artist. Scam Alert - This is the extremum of perfume scam. Julian Rouas is a professional ***-man passing himself off as a perfume..."
- "Greetings. I purchased a brand new 2016 Porsche Cayenne from Rusnak Westlake Porsche on August 22, 2015. From the moment I purchased it, I detected a loud clicking..."