I placed a few orders with Otticanet as I was deciding which pairs of sunglasses would best suit me and they say they offer refunds. I decided to keep a few pairs I really liked and returned the ones that I wasn't a fan of -- I carefully followed all of their return instructions and shipped them back (on my own dime) using USPS Priority with signature confirmation to an address in Brooklyn, NY (the sunglasses say they ship from Italy).

I received confirmation that my returns made it to the Brooklyn address but since then, there has been no refund whatsoever. I am talking about several pairs of designer sunglasses, so easily hundreds of dollars if not over a thousand total. I have been told to wait 12-15 business days since they were returned, which I have, but yet no refund.

I'm starting to get very worried and am a bit surprised because I have never had a bad experience with Otticanet before and I've purchased a lot of sunglasses from them over the years. I hope to get a resolution soon and have my refund ASAP!

Review about: Sunglasses.

Reason of review: Waiting for a refund for a long time after returns were delivered.

Comments

Hello there from Otticanet! we have known each other for long now and I am sure you know that any procedure is always handled with great accuracy.

In this case there was a mix-up with your returns and in some cases the return did not correspond to the glasses initially purchased. Just a mix-up with the models but we have solved the issue and have already refunded you .

We do want to thank you though for always getting back to us, this means a lot

Yours